Asked by: Maiquel Pitarmabusiness and finance government business
How do I reset my paradox alarm code?
Last Updated: 18th June, 2021
- Press and hold the panel's RESET button until the STATUS LED flashes (5 seconds).
- Release the RESET button, and then push it once more, within two seconds.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do you bypass the paradox alarm zone?
Select the zone(s) you want to bypass by entering the one-digit zone number. The zone key will flash. 4. Press the [ENTER] key to save and exit.
One may also ask, what is PGM on alarm panel? So a PGM is a programmable negative trigger output. What does this mean? You can think of a PGM as an on/off switch like a light switch. It will be connected to something to provide power that can be turned on or off. The system will flip the switch based on what PGM type you program it for.
Consequently, what is Paradox alarm system?
Paradox alarm systems is the most advanced alarm control panel available with jam packed features. Paradox EVO control panels is upgradeable to even incorporate full access control measures. Paradox EVO 192 is our first choice of alarm systems in larger security applications.
How do you reprogram a house alarm?
How to Reset a Home Alarm System
- Check the manufacturer's website for installer instructions.
- Check out do-it-yourself alarm support sites (see References below).
- Locate the power source to the Main Control Panel.
- Disconnect the backup battery in the Main Control Panel.
- Leave power off for a minimum of five minutes.
- Reconnect the battery leads.