Asked by: Guisela Shahovskoihome and garden smart home
How do I reset my powerview remote?
Last Updated: 27th February, 2020
- Unstick the manual button if it is jammed.
- Press and hold the manual button on the headrail for 6-10 seconds until the shade starts to move, then release.
- Press and hold the STOP button, or the center button on the remote for 6-10 seconds until the lights on the remote start to flash.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I reset my Hunter Douglas remote?
Remove the battery cover from the duplicate remote. 3. With a paperclip, press and hold the MASTER RESET button on the backup remote for approximately 10 seconds. The Indicator Light on the front of the remote starts flashing red.
Beside above, how do I pair my PowerView remote? Press and hold the STOP button on the remote module. for approximately three seconds. NOTE: The Group Numbers (1–6) will flash to indicate that the remote module has been paired to the PowerView Shade Network. A duplicate remote will operate the same set of window coverings and GROUPS as the original remote.
Beside this, how do I reset my PowerView hub?
1/ on Back of Remote, use a paper clip to Press & Hold the Reset button for 6 seconds. 2/ Keep the Remote & Hub closely together within 12". 3/ Simultaneously, on Remote, Press & Hold the Stop button, AND, on back of Hub, Press & Hold the "P button" for 3 seconds.
How do I reset my Hunter Douglas shade?
Basically, it boils down to doing a manual reset.
- Press and hold the manual button on the headrail gently for 6-10 seconds. When the shade jogs, immediately release the button. I suggest turning off all noise in the room.
- Watch the shade go completely up and down while it sets new limits.
- Repeat as necessary.