Asked by: Alex Littlewoodtechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy Nexus password?
Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
- Turn your phone off. You may need to remove andinsertthe battery.
- Hold the volume down key.
- Turn your phone on.
- Using the volume down key, highlight Factoryresetand press the power key to select.
- Press the Power key.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I reset my Samsung Nexus?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG i9250 Galaxy Nexus SC-04D
- Make sure that your phone is off.
- Then hold and press together Volume Up + Volume Down +Powerbutton.
- Next scroll to option "wipe data/factory reset" withVolumebuttons, and to confirm operations use Power button.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu, and confirm that withPowerbutton.
Also Know, how do I reset my Nexus 10 tablet? Press & hold the Power, Volume Up, and VolumeDownbuttons at the same time for several seconds. You'll see theword"Start" with an arrow drawn around it. Press the Volume Downbuttontwice to highlight Recovery mode. Press the Power button tostartRecovery mode.
Consequently, how do you unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect patternorPIN five times at the lock screen. You'll see a“Forgotpattern,” “forgotPIN,” or “forgotpassword” button appear.Tap it. You'll be prompted toenter the username andpassword of the Google accountassociated with yourAndroid device.
How do I reset Google to factory settings?
There is no dedicated reset button on thedevice,and its action overflow button doesn't include aFactoryReset option. Instead, to reset theGoogle Hometo its factory settings, press and holdthe MicrophoneOn/Off button on the rear of the speaker forapproximately 15seconds.