Asked by: Raudel Zigilboimhome and garden home entertaining
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV black screen?
Last Updated: 16th March, 2020
- Black screen on Samsung TV.
- Source button on your remote.
- Turning the sleep timer off.
- Turning off the energy-saving mode.
- Updating the firmware of your Samsung TV.
- Click on Support option.
- Selecting the Self Diagnosis option.
- Clicking the reset option.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I reset my Samsung TV when the screen is black?
- While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on theSamsung remote control for 12 seconds. The standby light shouldblink the entire time without interruption.
- The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OKto reset the TV.
Furthermore, is there a reset button on a Samsung TV?
- Step 1: open the menu. Press the menu button on theremote.
- Step 2: open Support. Select the option Support and press theenter button.
- Step 3: open Self Diagnosis. Select the option Self Diagnosisand press the enter button.
- Step 4: select Reset.
- Step 5: if needed, enter your PIN code.
- Step 6: confirm the reset.
Similarly one may ask, what to do when your TV turns on but the screen is black?
Unplug the power cord from your digital box, waitfor 30 seconds, then plug it in again. Wait until the box has fullypowered on again, then see if the picture has returned. If thatdoesn't fix it, If you have an HDMI cable connected to yourTV, you could try an HDMI handshake.
What does it mean when your TV goes black?
If the TV MENU appears, then the issue is comingfrom one of your sources or components. Black TVScreen Solution 1: This would mean that either a CABLE BOX,SAT BOX, COAX CABLE, HDMI CABLE, ETC may not be working properly,something is loose, or needs reset.