Asked by: Zeinab Medranopersonal finance life insurance
How do I reset my USG Pro 4?
Last Updated: 25th April, 2021
- Turn on router.
- Press RESET button and hold for at least 10 seconds.
- Restart of the device is automatically executed.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I reset my USG Pro?
Press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds until the right LED on the WAN2 port starts flashing and then becomes solidly lit. After a few seconds, the LED will turn off, and the UniFi Security Gateway Pro will automatically reboot.
Likewise, how do I reset my Ubiquiti network? Physical Reset
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds while AP is connected.
- Release the button (the LEDs on the UAP will stop glowing).
- Do not disconnect the UAP from its power source during the reboot process.
- The UAP will restore factory settings.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I reset my USG?
- Using a paper clip, or another similar object, press and hold the reset button found on the ports' side of the device, until the orange LED above the VoIP/WAN2/LAN2 port begins to flash quickly.
- Once the LED glows solidly, release the reset button.
- Wait 60+ seconds for the default configuration to be restored.
How do I adopt a USG Pro 4?
To adopt the USG, navigate to the Devices section using the side menu on the left.
- Find the USG and click the Adopt button.
- Navigate to Settings > Network > WAN and edit the network.
- After the WAN configuration provisions to the USG, plug the USG's WAN port into the ISP modem/router.