Asked by: Livino Hariscaintechnology and computing email
How do I reset Outlook for Mac?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2020
- Download and open the Outlook ResetPreferencestool.
- Click the Reset Now! button. This closesOutlookif it's open, and then resets the preferences totheir defaultsettings.
- Exit the Outlook Reset Preferences tool.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I delete an Outlook profile from my Mac?
Delete a new profile:
- From Finder, open the Applications folder.
- Ctrl+click or right-click Microsoft Outlook, and then clickShowPackage Contents.
- Open Contents > SharedSupport, and then double-clickOutlookProfile Manager.
- Select the profile that you want to remove.
- click the Delete the selected profile button.
Also Know, how do I reset Outlook 2010 to default settings? Step 3: Reset the cache of your account
- Open the Account Settings dialog;
- Select the Data Files tab.
- Select the mailbox for which you want to reset the cache.
- Click the “Open File Location…”
- Close Outlook and wait for it to be fully closed (just wait2-3minutes to be sure).
Similarly, you may ask, how do I reindex Outlook for Mac?
In this case, Outlook for Mac displays a "NoResults"message. To resolve this issue, wait for indexing tofinish,and then search again.
In Outlook 2016 for Mac:
- Click Go, Applications.
- Right-Click Microsoft Outlook, and select ShowPackageContents.
- Expand Contents, SharedSupport, and open OutlookProfileManager.
How do I change the layout of my outlook?
To use a predefined Outlook view as a template:
- Choose View Settings in the View tab.
- Make modifications to presented options in the AdvancedViewsettings window.
- Click OK.
- Click Change View in the View tab.
- Select Manage Views.
- Choose Current view settings under Views for folder.
- Select Copy.
- Enter a name.