Asked by: Zhisheng Jaconotechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I restart the local print spooler service?
Last Updated: 9th June, 2020
- Click Start, click Run, type services. msc, andthenclick OK.
- Right-click the Print Spooler service, and thenclickStop.
- Right-click the Print Spooler service, and thenclickStart.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I restart the print spooler service?
How to Restart Print Spooler Manually on Windows7
- Press and hold down the hotkeys Windows and R.
- Type msc in the Run command box, and press Enter.
- In the window that appears next, scroll down to findPrintSpooler.
- Right-click on Print Spooler and choose Stop, Start, orRestartas required.
Also Know, how do I clear the print spooler? On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean outyourqueue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windowslogokey + R.
- In the Run window, type services.msc.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
Herein, how do I restart the Print Spooler service in Windows 10?
Enable the Spooler Service or Start PrinterSpoolerService
- Click Start, type Services.msc in the Search box or ClickWIN+Q,type “Services.msc” in the open box.
- Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
- Click on Start, In the Startup Type list, make surethat“Automatic” is selected and click OK.
- Check the printer.
How do I reset my printer?
To restore your HP printer to factory-defaultsettings,follow these steps.
- Turn the product off. Disconnect the power cable fromtheproduct for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
- Turn the product on while you press and hold the Resumebuttonfor 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
- Release the Resume button.