Asked by: Constanze Banumusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I restore data from iCloud to my iPhone?
Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
- On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings >General> Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup torestorefrom.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, thentap“Erase All Content and Settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tapRestorefrom iCloud Backup, then sign in withyourApple ID.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can I restore my iPhone from iCloud after setting it up as a new phone?
Your iPhone data can berestoredfrom iCloud when setting up a newdevice, orafter erasing all data from a deviceusingSettings -> General -> Reset -> EraseAllContent and Settings. You will be promptedbySetup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as anewphone or restore from backup.
Subsequently, question is, how do I restore photos from iCloud to my iPhone? How to recover photos and videos from iCloud
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser (you might need tosignin).
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Albums at the top.
- Click the Recently Deleted album.
- Click on the photos you want to restore.
- Click on Recover.
People also ask, how do I download from iCloud to iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS10.3or later, or iPadOS, tap Settings > [your name]>iCloud > Photos. Then select Download andKeepOriginals and import the photos to your computer. On your MacwithOS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later, open the Photos app. ChooseFile> Export.
How do I transfer everything to my new iPhone?
How to transfer your data to your new iPhoneusingiCloud
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you're goingtomove it to your new one.