Asked by: Kymberly Breijotechnology and computing email
How do I restore my address book in Outlook 2016?
Last Updated: 20th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, where is my address book in Outlook 2016?
- In Outlook 2016 click on People in the bottom pane.
- Right-click on your contacts folder in the left hand pane.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check (tick) the box Show this folder as an e-mailAddressBook.
- Save the changes made by clicking on OK.
- Close and reopen Outlook 2016.
Secondly, where do I find my contacts in Outlook? Office 2013 For Dummies To see your Contacts list onOutlook.com,click the arrow beside the Outlook nameat the top of thescreen and choose People in the Ribbon. If you'dlike to sort thecontents of your Contacts list, click thegear icon in thefar right of the Ribbon.
Also to know, how do I import my address book into Outlook 2016?
Import contacts to Outlook
- At the top of your Outlook 2013 or 2016 ribbon,chooseFile.
- Choose Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Choose Import from another program or file, and thenchooseNext.
- Choose Comma Separated Values, and then choose Next.
- In the Import a File box, browse to your contacts file, andthendouble-click to select it.
Where are my contacts stored in Outlook?
Click the "Start" to open the Start menu andSearchfield. Type"%USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook"(without quotes)in the Start menu search box. Press the "Enter"key on your keyboardto bring up a folder window.