Asked by: Abdessadeq Zuletatechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I roll back my Intel HD graphics driver?
Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
- Open Device Manager, click Start > Control Panel >DeviceManager.
- Expand Display Adapters.
- Double-click on your Intel®displaydevice.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Click Roll Back Driver to restore.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do I roll back my display driver Windows 10?
How to quickly reinstall an older driver onWindows10
- Open Start.
- Search for Device Manager and click the top result to opentheexperience.
- Expand the category with the device that you want torollback.
- Right-click the device, and select the Properties option.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click the Roll Back Driver button.
Subsequently, question is, what does the Roll Back Driver button do why is it grayed out in the example? When the Rollback Driver button isn'tavailable(greyed out) it is an indication that apreviousdriver version has not been installed forthatdevice.
Subsequently, question is, how do I uninstall and reinstall Intel HD graphics drivers?
Manual installation Expand "Display Adapter", right-click theIntelGraphics entry, and click Uninstall. On ConfirmDeviceRemoval dialog box, click Delete the driversoftwarefor this device option to delete the Intel HDGraphicsdriver then click OK to start theuninstallprocess.
How do I revert back to an old Nvidia driver?
Option 1: Roll Back To Your Previous Driver:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Performance and Maintenance and then System (inCategoryview) or System (in Classic view)
- Select the Hardware Tab.
- Click Device Manager.
- Double-click on Display Adapters.
- Double-click on your NVIDIA GPU.
- Select the Driver Tab.