Asked by: Jocelyn Yatsunovtechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I save a print screen to a folder?
Considering this, how do I save a print screen directly?
Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen(PrtScn)
- Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to theclipboard.
- Press the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save thescreen to a file.
- Use the built-in Snipping Tool.
- Use the Game Bar in Windows 10.
Hereof, where are print screen files saved?
Let's cover them one by one:
- Saving the screenshot to the clipboard. If you press PrtScn onthe keyboard, you capture the entire screen, and the resultingimage is stored in the clipboard.
- Saving screenshots to a file in the Screenshots folder.
- Saving to a file in the Captures folder.
- Saving to a built-in app.
- Press PrntScrn . Doing so saves the entire image on the screento your computer's Clipboard, in the same resolution as yourmonitor setting.
- Open a document or create a new one. Do so in any app thatsupports the pasting of images, like Word, Outlook, or Paint.
- Paste the screenshot.