Asked by: Graciosa Julytechnology and computing email
How do I save an Outlook distribution list?
Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
- In the Reading Pane or message list, dragthedistribution list attachment to the Navigation Pane anddropit on the Contacts tab.
- Drag the distribution list attachment from themessageinto an open Contacts view.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I save a contact group in Outlook 2016?
Saving a Contact Group in Outlook 2016
- Open the message up in it's own window.
- In the main Outlook 2016 window, click on your contacts.
- Switch back to the mail message with the contact group,andclick and drag the attachment to your contacts in the mainOutlookwindow.
Subsequently, question is, how do I import a distribution list into Outlook? Import contacts to Outlook
- At the top of your Outlook 2013 or 2016 ribbon,chooseFile.
- Choose Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Choose Import from another program or file, and thenchooseNext.
- Choose Comma Separated Values, and then choose Next.
- In the Import a File box, browse to your contacts file, andthendouble-click to select it.
Also to know is, how do I save a distribution list in Outlook 2010?
Save a distribution list: Outlook 2010
- Open the message and click on the Distribution List toselectit.
- Drag the Distribution List over to your Contacts folder andletgo when you have the correct placement.
- You will see that the Distribution List now appears inyourContacts folder.
Can I send a contact group to another person?
You are not able to export and importcontactgroups in the same way that you do addressbooks;however, you may forward them to others (PC to PConly) asan email attachment. Follow these steps to e-mail yourcontactgroups to another person. 1. Open your contactgroupfrom within your Outlookcontacts/people.