Asked by: Hinde Yadelajoietechnology and computing browsers
How do I search for subfolders in Windows 7?
Last Updated: 24th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I search for folders in Windows 7?
Search in all files and folders in Windows 7
- Click Start, and then Computer.
- Click Organize, and then Folder and search options.
- Click Search, and enable Always search files names andcontents(this might take several minutes).
- Click OK to confirm.
Beside above, how do I find large folders in Windows 7? Follow these steps to find gigantic files lumbering onyourWindows 7 PC:
- Press Win+F to bring forth the Windows Search window.
- Click the mouse in the Search text box in the upper-rightcornerof the window.
- Type size:gigantic.
- Sort the list by right-clicking in the window and choosingSortBy—>Size.
Thereof, how do I search within a folder?
- Open the folder that you want to search. In order to searchaspecific folder for a file's contents, you'll first need toopenthat folder.
- Click the search bar. It's in the upper-right corner ofthefolder's window.
- Enter the "content search" prompt.
- Enter the content search term.
- Review the results.
How do I find subfolders in Windows 10?
In File Explorer, you will see a right-pointing bracket(> ) next to any folder that contains subfolders. Justmoveyour mouse over a folder name to see if it contains thebracket. Inthe example above, "This PC" containssubfolders. To displaythe subfolders, just click onthe folder name.