Asked by: Zorica Hawtintechnology and computing browsers
How do I see what information Google has on me?
Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Data &personalization.
- Scroll to the Things you can create and do panel.
- Click Go to Google Dashboard.
- You'll see Google services you use and a summary of yourdata.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I download what Google knows about me?
Download all data from Google
- Open “Download your data” in your browser.
- Select the services you need the activity data of, and clickNext.
- Configure the “File type” and “Archive size(max)” per your convenience, and choose “Send downloadlink via email” as the “Delivery method“, thenclick the “CREATE ARCHIVE” button.
Furthermore, does Google know everything about me? It's no secret that Google knows a lot about itsusers. The tech giant collects tons of data about you, includingyour search history, location, and voice searches that help improveGoogle's services and provide relevant ads. The same thingcan be done if you are an iPhone user and use voice commands with aGoogle app.
Thereof, where does Google get its information?
Crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers newand updated pages to be added to the Google index. We use ahuge set of computers to fetch (or "crawl") billions of pages onthe web. The program that does the fetching is calledGooglebot (also known as a robot, bot, or spider).
How do you find and delete what Google knows you've been?
Clicking on it will open Google Maps, which willdisplay where you were at the time. You candelete it from this popup by clicking on the navigation iconwith the three stacked dots and then "Delete." Some itemswill be grouped in unexpected places, such as topic names,google.com, Search, or Maps.