Asked by: Olexandr Tardytechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I select multiple photos on surface?
Last Updated: 27th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do you select multiple pictures on a surface?
1) By pressing CTRL + left click to select multiplephotos. 2) To select multiple, just right-click eachitem in the Photos app list view.
Similarly, how do I select multiple photos on OneDrive? To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the OneDrive app.
- Navigate to the folder where the files you want to download arelocated.
- Tap the "select" icon in the app bar.
- Tap on each of the files you want to download to markthem.
- Tap the "download" icon in the app bar.
- Select a folder on your phone and tap OK.
Herein, how do I select multiple photos in Windows Photo Gallery?
Select a Section Hold down the "Shift" key and click the first folderthe in the section of photos you want to select.Click the last photo in the section of photos youwant to select to select all of the photos inbetween the first photo you select and the lastphoto you selected.
How do I select multiple items in Windows 10?
To select several files and folders, hold downthe Ctrl key when you click the names or icons. Each name or iconstays highlighted when you click the next one. To gather severalfiles or folders sitting next to each other in a list, click thefirst one. Then hold down the Shift key as you click the lastone.