Asked by: Miloud Viañotechnology and computing email
How do I send a LinkedIn invitation to an email address?
- Click the My Network icon at the top of your LinkedInhomepage.
- Click See all below Your connections on the left rail.
- Click More options below Some of your contacts aren't connectedwith you on LinkedIn on the right rail.
- Click the Invite by email option located belowyour displayed email address.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I send a LinkedIn invitation?
How to Send a LinkedIn Connection Request to aNonmember
- Click the Add Connections button at the top right of theLinkedIn home page. The Add Connections window appears.
- Click the Any Mail button. In the middle of the page, under theheader “More ways to connect,” click the Invite byindividual e-mail link.
- Click the blue Send Invitations button.
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
- Under the Login and security section of the Account tab, clickChange next to Email addresses.
- Click Add email address and enter the new email address intothe text box.
Keeping this in consideration, why does LinkedIn ask for email address?
This means that you must enter a person's emailaddress if you ask them to connect with you onLinkedIn as a friend. LinkedIn does this because theydon't want you SPAMMING their membership despite how good-naturedyour connection request may be.
If you have LinkedIn InMail, youcan message 2nd-degree connections without actually beingconnected. Simply open their profiles and hit the "InMail" buttonto compose and send your message. Step 3: Compose a messageexplaining why you want to connect with thisperson.