Asked by: Boyka Fanegotechnology and computing email
How do I send a mass text individually on Android?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap "Send an SMS reply to all recipients andgetindividual replies (mass text)"
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, can I send a mass text on iPhone individually?
Sending a mass text message to acontactgroup from an iPhone can be time-consuming ifdoingso directly from the built in SMS messagingcapabilitiesavailable on the device. When sending a group SMSmessage,iPhone users are required to individuallyselect andadd each contact to the recipient list.
Additionally, can you text multiple contacts without a group message? The app makes it simple to send texttomultiple contacts without group message, making it agreatalternative to iPhone's Group Message feature. Insteadoftyping a message, and then copy-pasting it a hundredtime,you create a single message, selectcontactsand tap send.
Additionally, how do I send a text to multiple numbers at once?
To send text messages to a group of contacts:
- Click Compose from the main menu.
- There are several ways to add recipients:
- Select the number you want the text message to bedeliveredfrom.
- Type your message into the message box.
- When you're done, click Preview message or Send.
- Congratulations, your message has been sent!
How do you send a large group text on iPhone?
iPhone Group Text Messaging – Send 100 People anSMSfor the Price of 1
- Tap on “Settings”
- Select “Messages”
- Tap the On switch next to “Group Messaging”