Asked by: Remedios Fineisentechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I send a photo from my iPad to WhatsApp?
Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how do I send a photo from my iPad?
How to E-mail Photos from Your iPad
- Tap the Photos app icon in the Dock on the Home screen.
- Tap the Photos tab and locate the photo you want to share.
- Tap on the photo to select it and then tap the Sharing icon(itlooks like a box with an arrow jumping out of it).
- Tap the Email Photo option.
Beside above, how do I send a photo from my iPhone to WhatsApp? Tap on iCloud Drive and choose Add. Step 2: Now it'stimeto send and share. Open WhatsApp and tap on thePlusicon > Document, and select the files fromtheiCloud Drive.
Also Know, how do I send a photo to WhatsApp?
How to send a photo from your Gallery in WhatsApponAndroid
- Tap the attach button. It's the paperclip on the top rightofyour screen.
- Tap Gallery.
- Tap the category that holds the photo you'd like to send.
- Choose the photo that you'd like to send.
- Add a caption if you'd like.
- Tap Send.
How do I get photos off WhatsApp?
Below is a guide on how to transfer WhatsApp photosormessages to computer.
- Open and Select "Recover". Once you have downloadedthesoftware, open it and connect your Android to the computer usingaUSB cable.
- Choose file type to scan.
- Scan and preview the WhatsApp data on your device.