Asked by: Arash Godinatechnology and computing email
How do I send an email notification?
Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Desktopnotifications"section.
- Select New mail notifications on, Importantmailnotifications on, or Mail notifications off.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do I get email notifications?
First, turn on notifications & chooseyoursettings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
Also, what is an email notification? Email notification is an email senttoinform subscribers about changes or updates on a website orservicelike new products available, features released, scheduledwebsitemaintenance, etc.
People also ask, how do I send a copy of an email?
- Scan the document you want to send.
- Open your email application or email website.
- Compose a new email message.
- Type the recipient's email address in the "To:" field.
- Click the "attach files" button.
- Locate and click the scanned document in the dialog box.
- Click Open.
- Send the message.
How do you hide your email address when sending?
Select "Options" in the ribbon toolbar, then click"ShowBcc" in the Fields section. The Bcc field appears under theCcfield and to the right of the "Send" button. Typetheemail addresses of your intended recipients in theBccfield. Enter a subject, type the body of your message andclick"Send."