Asked by: Milud Vollmuthtechnology and computing email
How do I send MMS messages?
Last Updated: 7th January, 2020
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Messaging.
- Touch Compose.
- Enter the recipient's mobile phone number or touch Contactstoselect someone from your contacts list.
- Touch the required contact.
- Touch Done.
- Touch Enter message.
- Enter your message.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I send MMS on Android?
- Open Android Messages.
- Open or start a text message.
- Tap the + Symbol next to the Type an SMS message field.
- Tap the picture(s) you want to send. Note: Allow access toMediaif the app requests it. Note: You may have to scroll to findthepicture you want.
- Tap the Blue MMS Arrow to send the message.
Furthermore, why are my MMS messages not sending? Check the Android phone's network connection if youcan'tsend or receiving MMS messages. An activecellulardata connection is required to use the MMSfunction. Open thephone's Settings and tap “Wireless andNetworkSettings.” If not, enable it and attempt tosenda MMS message.
In this way, how do MMS messages work?
MMS messages are delivered using a combinationofSMS and WAP technologies. In a typical phone-to-phoneMMStransaction, the process of sending and receiving theMMSmessage works like this: The sending phone initiates adataconnection that provides TCP/IP network connectivity, usuallyoverGPRS.
How do you send MMS on Samsung?
This wikiHow teaches you how to send MMS on aSamsungGalaxy smartphone. MMS, which standsformultimedia service, allows you to send imagesandother media through text message.
Method 2 Starting a Group Text
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Select multiple contacts.
- Tap Compose.
- Type a message.
- Tap Send.