Asked by: Eula Ruetherhome and garden smart home
How do I set my nest to hold temp?
Last Updated: 11th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I set my Nest thermostat to hold temperature?
On your thermostat:
- Go to the schedule screen on your thermostat.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat: Press theringandchoose Schedule .
- Nest Thermostat E: Press the ring andchooseSettingsSchedule.
- Create or adjust temperature set points to your liking.
One may also ask, what is a good eco temp for nest? Your Nest thermostat gives youatemperaturerange that you can select from when you setanEcoTemperature. The Eco Temperature ranges youcanchoosefrom are large: 40-70°F (4-21°C) for heatingmodeand76-90°F (24 - 32°C) for cooling mode.
Considering this, how do I change the temperature on my nest?
With the Nest app
- Choose the thermostat you want to adjust.
- Select Schedule .
- Pick a day to add a new temperature or change an existingone.Toadd a new temperature, tap Add, then pick a time to addanewtemperature. To change an existing one, tap and holdonatemperature.
How do I stop nest from changing temperature?
Nest Thermostat - Turn Off Nest Smart Features
- Open the Nest app on your smartphone.
- Select your thermostat.
- Select the Mode option in the lower left and set themodetoHeat/Cool.
- Select the Eco option in the lower center andendEcoTemperatures on all thermostats.
- Select the Gear icon in the upper right and turnofftheHome/Away Assist and Auto-Schedule options.