Asked by: Xufen Harchikovhome and garden home entertaining
How do I set the timer on my intermatic t103?
Last Updated: 11th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I set the time on my Intermatic timer?
How to Set an Intermatic Wall Timer
- Erase all previous timer settings by sliding the control lever left to the "Off" position.
- Move the control lever to the "On" position.
- Turn the time dial clockwise until you reach the half hour that is closest to your present time.
- Press the time dial to set the present time.
how does a timer switch work? A time switch (also called a timer switch, or simply timer) is a timer that operates an electric switch controlled by the timing mechanism. The timer may switch equipment on, off, or both, at a preset time or times, after a preset interval, or cyclically.
Also, how do you set an outdoor light timer?
How to Set a Light Timer
- Plug the light timer up and ensure your bulb does turn on and is not blown out.
- Turn your switch to the auto setting.
- Set the pointer on your light timer to the current time.
- Press down the tabs located around your dial for the times you want the light to on.
How do I reset my pool timer?
- Pull open the front flap of the timer box to expose the controls.
- Set the time and date.
- Press the “Mode” button again until you get a timer screen.
- Press “Mode” once again.
- Hit the “Mode” button one more time to save your settings and activate the timer.