Asked by: Ilias Zalewskimusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I set up a new iCloud?
Last Updated: 16th February, 2020
- Download iCloud for Windows.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep upto date across your devices.
- Click Apply.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I set up a new iCloud account?
Part 1 Creating an iCloud Account
- Open your device's Settings.
- Tap Sign in to your (Device).
- Tap "Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?"
- Tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter a valid Birth Date and then tap Next.
- Enter a First and Last name and then tap Next.
- Enter your current email address or create a new iCloud emailaddress.
Additionally, how do I enable iCloud?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings .
- Tap the Apple profile at the top of the Settings menu.
- Tap iCloud. If prompted, enter the Apple ID and password thentap Sign In.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap the iCloud Backup switch to to turn on or off .
- If prompted, tap OK.
Herein, how do I create a new Apple ID when I already have one?
Once you're all signed out of your iTunes/iCloudaccount, you can create a new account. Go toSettings > iCloud and tap Create a new Apple ID.You'll be asked to enter in a birthdate, name, and emailaddress (you'll need to enter in a different emailaddress from your other iTunes/iCloud account).
Can I have two Apple IDs?
You can't merge two or more AppleIDs into a single one. You can, however, use oneApple ID for iCloud services and another Apple ID forStore purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match)[email protected] and @me.com Apple IDs cannot be renamed. Ihave purchased music, apps, or books with multiple AppleIDs.