Asked by: Yngrid Paourtechnology and computing it and internet support
How do I set up Flinders email on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 22nd April, 2020
Set up student email on iPhone/iPad
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type your email address, your FAN password and an account description and then select Next.
- Your iPhone/iPad will now configure your device.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I connect to Flinders WIFI?
Wireless network and eduroam
- Select eduroam.
- Enter your [email protected] and then your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts, including acceptance of certificates.
Likewise, how do I log into Okta Flinders? Accessing Okta. In your browser, go to the link: https://flinders.okta.com. If you haven't signed in yet, you'll see the sign in screen.
Just so, how do I drop out of Flinders University?
Follow these instructions to withdraw from topics:
- Log in to the Student System using your student ID number and password, and go to the 'My Enrolment' tab.
- Select 'Withdraw from Topics' in the side menu.
- Select the topic(s) you wish to withdraw from and click on the 'Next' button.
How do I connect to eduroam?
Connect to eduroam (Android)
- On your Android device, go to Settings, then tap Wireless & networks, then Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap eduroam.
- Make sure that for EAP method, PEAP is selected.
- Tap Phase 2 authentication, and then select MSCHAPV2.
- Tap Connect.
- If asked to accept the network-access.it.cornell.edu certificate, click Yes.