Asked by: Slavomir Berrondomusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I set up iCloud on my iPhone and iPad?
Last Updated: 12th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get my iPad and iPhone to sync?
Open the Settings app on one device, tap your nametoopen the Apple ID screen and select iCloud. Move the slidersnextto every category of app and content that you want tosyncbetween the iPhone and iPad to theOn/greenposition.
Similarly, how do you add a new device to iCloud? iCloud: Manage your devices in SettingsoniCloud.com
- On your iOS device (iOS 10.3 or later): Go to Settings>[your name], then select a device.
- On your iOS device (iOS 10.2 or earlier): Go to Settings>iCloud > Apple ID > Details, then select a device.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I set up iCloud on my iPad?
How to add an iCloud account for mail, contacts,calendars,and more
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap iCloud.
- Enter your iCloud email and password and tap Sign In.
- Turn On the services you want to sync with your iPhone oriPad.By default most, if not all, of iCloud's services areturnedon.
How do I use iCloud drive on my iPhone?
iCloud Drive is Apple's solution to document andfilemanagement across iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
How to enable iCloud Drive manually on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Scroll down and tap the On/Off button for iCloud Drive.