Asked by: Acelia Sousinhatechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I set up my Samsung account on my phone?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
- Open the Settings app. Find and tap the.
- Tap the Cloud and accounts option.
- Tap Accounts on the Clouds and accountmenu.
- Scroll down and tap Add account.
- Tap Samsung account on the menu.
- Tap the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Enter an email address for your new account.
- Create a password for your new account.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what is Samsung account on my phone?
Your Samsung account is a free integratedmembership service that enables you to use Samsung serviceson smartphones, tablets, websites, TVs and other devices. Enjoyvarious Samsung services through your Samsungaccount, without having to sign up for each serviceseparately.
Also, how do I delete my Samsung account from my phone? Steps
- Open your Samsung Galaxy's Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap Cloud and Accounts.
- Tap Accounts on the Cloud and Accounts page.
- Scroll down and tap Samsung account.
- Select the account you want to delete.
- Tap the ⋮ icon.
- Tap Remove account on the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and tap OK at the bottom.
Hereof, how can I access my Samsung account?
- 1 From the home screen, choose Apps or swipe up to access yourapps.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap Cloud and accounts.
- 4 Tap Accounts (you may need to scroll down for this)
- 5 Tap Add Account (you may need to scroll to the bottom of thescreen)
What is the benefit of Samsung account?
With a mobile device, you get access to apps andservices that also earns you points to use for great rewards. Trackyour activity, nutrition and earn points with SamsungHealth. Earn points from purchases made in the Shop Samsungapp. More points with every qualifying purchase made with theSamsung Pay app.