Asked by: Wu Cacheromusic and audio sports play by play
How do I set up text messages on my MacBook air?
Last Updated: 25th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I connect my text messages to my Mac?
Tap Settings > Messages. TapTextMessage Forwarding. You'll see a list of all yourdeviceslinked to your Apple ID. Choose the one you want to sendandreceive messages and select On.
Similarly, how do I get my messages to stop going to my MacBook? How to turn off notifications
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Choose the Notifications pane.
- Click on Messages in the left hand sidebar.
- Click 'None' and uncheck all the tick boxes.
Considering this, how do I set up messages on my MacBook air?
How to set up Messages on the Mac
- Launch Messages from your desktop, dock, orApplicationsfolder.
- Enter your Apple ID email address and password.
- Click on Messages in the Menu bar and select Preferences.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select the phone number and email addresses at which youwouldlike to be reached.
Can I send text messages from my Mac to an android?
However, it doesn't work if you have anAndroiddevice. Until now. SMS Integration for iChatallows you tosend and receive text messages from anAndroidphone via Messages. The app runs onyour phoneand relays your text messages to theMessages app ona Mac.