Asked by: Roger Zuehlketechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
How do I setup a wireless security camera?
- Step 1: Determine the Wifi strength ofyourwireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the WirelessSecurityCamera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera's Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
- Wi-Fi Connection Troubleshooting Steps.
Accordingly, how does a wireless camera work?
Wireless cameras work by transmittingthecamera's video through a radio (RF) transmitter. Thevideois sent to a receiver that is connected to a built-instoragedevice or through cloud storage. Through your monitor orreceiver,you'll have an easy link to access all of your image orvideoclips.
- Connect CCTV cameras to the NVR with Ethernet Cat5/6cables.
- Connect the security camera NVR to TV with the HDMI cable.
- Power the NVR with the power adapter.
- Turn on the TV, and the live view will be shown onthescreen.
how do I connect my wireless camera to my phone?
Connect your camera directly to an Android phoneusingWi-Fi
- Enable the hotspot function in your Android phone, i.e., yousetup a Wi-Fi network on your Android phone.
- Connect the camera to the Android phone's hotspot-enabledWi-Finetwork.
- You should now have a direct connection between the phoneandthe camera, and be able to use FLIR Tools Mobile.
WiFi cameras let you upload picturesautomaticallyto your computer or Web space from any location -- aslong asthere's an Internet connection. In this day and age, it mayseem acumbersome to connect something, such as a camera, toyourcomputer to transfer information.