Asked by: Mian Zijlstratechnology and computing computer networking
How do I setup my D Link DIR 300 wireless router?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
- Step 1 Connect Your PC (Laptop) to theRouter(Port 1,2,3,4 either one of them) using Networkcable.
- Step 2 Launch your IE (Internet explorer) and keyin192.168.
- Step 3 Enter your Username: admin and no password (ifitis default) click on OK.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I secure my Dlink wireless router?
How to Make My D-Link Wireless Router Secure
- Open your Web browser.
- Type "admin" (without quotes) into the "User Name" to loginwith the default login.
- Click the "Wireless Settings" tab.
- Click the drop-down arrow of the field next to"SecurityMode."
- Select the security mode you want to apply to the router.
- Type a passphrase into the "Passphrase" field.
Secondly, where is my D Link Network Security Key? Type "192.168.0.1" in the address field andpressyour "Enter" key. This opens a "Log in to therouter"page in your browser. Type in your password and click "LogIn."The password field on most D-Link routers isusuallyleft empty by default.
Thereof, how do I enable WPA on my router?
Enable WPA or WPA2 on your wireless router to bettersecureyour wireless network.
- Open a Web browser on your computer, and type your router'sIPaddress into the address bar.
- Click the "Wi-Fi," "Wireless," "Wireless Settings,""WirelessSetup" or similarly named option from the configurationutility'sinitial menu.
How do I reset my Dlink DIR 300?
Reset the DlinkDIR-300 Below is an image of the reset button foundonthe back panel of the Dlink DIR-300. Take the endofan unwound paperclip or pin and press down on this recessedbuttonfor about 10 seconds. Less time than that and you simplyreboot therouter instead of resetit.