Asked by: Valeriu Bencheikhmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I share my Apple music with family?
Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
- If you're not signed in, sign in withyourApple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of theiTuneswindow, choose Account > FamilyPurchases.
- Select a family member's name to viewtheircontent.
- Download or play the items that you want.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I share my Apple music library with family?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use tosharecontent.
- Go back to Family Sharing and make sure that PurchaseSharingand/or Apple Music is on.
Similarly, how does family sharing work on Apple? Family Sharing requires a personal AppleIDsigned in to iCloud and the App Store and iTunes Store.FamilySharing makes it easy for up to six familymembers toshare iTunes, Apple Books, and App Storepurchases, anApple Music family subscription, and aniCloud storageplan.
In this way, can Apple music be shared?
Apple Music comes with iOS 8.4 and costs $9.99tosubscribe. There's also a family plan that costs $14.99 for uptosix people. This feature lets families have up to sixAppleIDs linked up to one credit card, so purchases iniTunes, iBooksand the App Store can all be sharedwithout having toshare the same AppleID.
How do I share my Apple music library?
Enjoy shared music
- Open the Music app.
- Tap Library at the bottom of the screen. If you're usinganiPad, then tap Library in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Home Sharing. Don't see it? Tap Edit, select HomeSharing,tap Done, then tap Home Sharing.
- Choose a shared library.