- Work a layer of jewelers rouge into the rough side oftheleather.
- Lay the strop on a flat surface, like the edge ofyourhobby bench or mount it to a piece of wood.
- Lay the blade flat on the strop and then tilt about20degrees.
Keeping this in view, how do you sharpen a Cricut blade?
- Check your blades for dust before attempting tosharpenthem.
- Sharpen the blades by using heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Tear a sheet of foil off and line it up on yourCricutmachine.
- Create a file on your Cricut to cut three to fourstraightlines, three to four circles and three to foursquares.
Keeping this in consideration, can you sharpen a silhouette cameo blade?
According to some blade sharpeners youcanball up a piece of tin foil and use it to sharpentheblade.
Together, they cited information from 9references.Cricut mats are sticky mats that are usedinCricut machines. These mats are meant tolastfor 25-40 uses, but cleaning them can extendtheirlife.