Asked by: Mareme Hofemanntechnology and computing laptops
How do I show pictures from my laptop to chromecast?
- Step 1: Set it up. If you haven't already, install theChrome browser on your computer. Connect your computer tothe same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Step 2: Cast. On Chrome, go to photos.google.com. ClickView Cast Select your Chromecast.
Considering this, how do I show my photos on chromecast?
To start casting, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap Cast .
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV.You can swipe between photos to change what's displayed.
Moreover, how do I cast my screen on my laptop?
To cast on Android, head to Settings >Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activatethe “Enable wireless display” checkbox. Youshould see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connectapp open. Tap the PC in the display and it'll instantlystart projecting.
Miracast is supposed to be an open alternative toApple's AirPlay, allowing you to “cast” anAndroid or Windows device's display wirelessly to aTV or set-top box. Support for casting is built into thelatest versions of Android, Windows, and WindowsPhone.