Asked by: Mareme Hofemanntechnology and computing laptops
How do I show pictures from my laptop to chromecast?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
- Step 1: Set it up. If you haven't already, install theChrome browser on your computer. Connect your computer tothe same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Step 2: Cast. On Chrome, go to photos.google.com. ClickView Cast Select your Chromecast.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I show my photos on chromecast?
To start casting, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap Cast .
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV.You can swipe between photos to change what's displayed.
Likewise, how can I project my phone to my TV? To connect an Android phone or tablet to aTV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMIcable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracastor Chromecast. In this article we'll look at your options forviewing your phone or tablet's screen on theTV.
Moreover, how do I cast my screen on my laptop?
To cast on Android, head to Settings >Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activatethe “Enable wireless display” checkbox. Youshould see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connectapp open. Tap the PC in the display and it'll instantlystart projecting.
Can I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly?
Miracast is supposed to be an open alternative toApple's AirPlay, allowing you to “cast” anAndroid or Windows device's display wirelessly to aTV or set-top box. Support for casting is built into thelatest versions of Android, Windows, and WindowsPhone.