Asked by: Nickole Zagolinmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I sign into my Apple Watch?
Last Updated: 7th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, why is my apple watch not pairing?
If your Apple Watch still can't connect,unpairyour devices, then pair them again: On your AppleWatch, tapSettings > General > Reset > Erase AllContent andSettings. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watchapp, tap theMy Watch tab, then tap your watch at thetop of thescreen. Pair your Apple Watch and iPhoneagain.
Beside above, how do I activate my Apple Watch? You can activate cellular service on yourAppleWatch by following the instructions during the initialsetup. Toactivate service later, follow these steps: Openthe AppleWatch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch,then tapCellular.
Beside above, how do I connect my Apple watch to a new phone?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pairyourwatch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
Use your Apple Watch
- Keep your watch on its charger until you completethesesteps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.*
- Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your AppleWatchagain.