Asked by: Dionna Olderstechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I sign out of Viber on Android?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2021
- Tap the button More to access more features inViber.Then, you click the option Settings.
- Click the option Settings. Then, you tap theoptionGeneral.
- Tap the option General. After that, choose the Exitoption.
- Choose the Exit option. A pop-up box will appear and askyourconfirmation.
- Pop-up box.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I logout of Viber on Android?
- Open Viber on your Android. It's the purple icon with aphonereceiver icon. You'll usually find it on the home screen or intheapp drawer.
- Tap ☰. It's at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Exit. It's at the bottom of the menu. A confirmationmessagewill appear.
- Tap OK. You are now signed out of Viber.
Additionally, what happens if I deactivate my Viber? Deactivate Viber: When you deactivate your account,thismeans that you're deleting your records fromViber'sservers—supposedly, anyway. All of your historywill bedeleted, your Facebook account will become unlinked toyourViber account (if they were linked), and youraccountwill be closed.
Simply so, how do I logout of Viber on other devices?
How to sign-out from Viber
- Open Viber.
- Enter the More Options menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Deactivate Account.
Can I have Viber on two phones?
On Viber smartphones are alwaysprimarydevices. You can only have Viber ononeprimary device. Phones can never be a secondary device.Ifyou want to use Viber on more than one phone,youwill need to have twodifferentaccounts.