Asked by: Caitlyn Zschietzschmannhome and garden smart home
How do I sign up for optimum WiFi?
Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
- Locate the MAC Address for your WiFi device.
- Make sure your WiFi device is turned on.
- Sign-in to optimum.net with your OptimumID and password.
- Go to "My Account" from the top navigation and select"Automatic Sign In" under "Optimum WiFi".
- Enter the MAC address for your device.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how much does optimum WiFi cost?
Optimum Internet Review
|Price||Download speed||Data cap|
Secondly, how do I sign in to WiFi? Connect to WiFi with Android OS
- Slide your finger down from the top of the screen to view theSettings menu.
- Tap and hold WiFi until the WiFi Settings page opens.
- Select the name (SSID) of your WiFi network from the list ofavailable networks.
- Enter your WiFi password and then tap Connect to finish.
Beside above, is optimum WiFi free?
Optimum WiFi hotspots are a network of over 2million free WiFi internet access points that allow you tomake high-speed internet connections on the go as easily as whenyou're connected at home. When you use Optimum WiFi you cansave on cellular data charges for your smartphones andtablets.
Can I use my optimum WiFi anywhere?
You can find hotspots in places like restaurants,stores, NJ Transit stations, city parks and more. Optimumhas over 1.5 million hotspots all over the Tri-State area.Optimum Online customers connect to Optimum WiFi forFREE.