Asked by: Sandita Monzonevents and attractions funeral
How do I spend my kids anniversary?
Last Updated: 15th February, 2020
- An Outdoor/Indoor Picnic. A picnic in the park makes for one of the best family days out.
- Ideas for Anniversary Day Out.
- Cooking with the Kids.
- Eat Out at a Family-Friendly Restaurant.
- Movie Marathon to Celebrate Anniversary with Kids.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, where do you spend your anniversary?
Here are some ideas for fun places to go for your anniversary whether you plan to stay local or head somewhere new.
- Stay At A Bed And Breakfast.
- Picnic At The Park.
- Relax At The Spa.
- Revisit Your First Date Spot.
- Go Back To Your Wedding Venue.
- Book A Site At A Campground.
- Walk Around A Botanical Garden.
- Go On A Mini Road Trip.
Also, what should I do for my 6 month anniversary? 18 Amazingly Creative Six-Month Anniversary Ideas
- Celebrating your first six months together.
- #1 Totally tubular.
- #2 Blossoming relationships.
- #3 A lesson in love.
- #4 You rang?
- #5 Lying down on the job.
- #6 If music be the food of love…
- #7 Treasure island.
Also asked, what can I do for my anniversary with no money?
If you'd rather save money and do something more memorable this year, check out our ideas for cheap and fun anniversary dates.
- Go camping.
- Go on a picnic.
- Paint ceramics.
- Visit art galleries.
- See a standup comedy act.
- Take dance lessons.
- Go back to the spot where you first met.
- Create your own walking tour.
What should I do for my anniversary at home?
10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary at Home
- Classic Movie Night. This is the most common “at home date idea” but always a good one.
- Wine and Cheese Night. If you've ever read my blog before, you KNOW this one is my favorite!
- Spa Night.
- Game Night.
- Video Game night.
- Have a theme night.
- Have a romantic candle light dinner.
- Have a snowy night party.