Asked by: Jofre Margalittechnology and computing email
How do I stop call forwarding on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone >CallForwarding.
- Tap the green slider to turn it white and cancelcallforwarding.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I turn off call forwarding on my iPhone?
- Choose one of the following options: Cancel all diverts, goto1a.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Call Forwarding.
- Tap the indicator next to Call Forwarding to turn offthefunction.
- Tap the Home key to return to standby mode.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Keypad.
Additionally, how do I set call forwarding on my iPhone? Here are the simple steps:
- On the Settings screen, tap Phone and then tapCallForwarding.
- Tap to turn on Call Forwarding.
- Use the virtual keypad to enter the number where youwantincoming calls to ring.
- Tap the Call Forwarding button to return to the mainCallForwarding screen.
how do I turn off call forwarding?
- Launch the Phone application.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap the Settings option from the menu.
- Tap the Calls option from the menu.
- Tap the Call Forwarding option.
- If any of the options below are enabled, tap on theenabledoption and select Turn Off.
How do I turn off call forwarding on my XS iPhone?
Select Home Screen, then tap Settings app.Swipedown and select Phone. Under Phone, select CallForwarding.Swipe the Call Forwarding switch toturn itoff.