Asked by: Chaib Laranjoshopping couponing
How do I stop Google Sports Update?
Last Updated: 26th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I turn off Google sports alerts on Android?
Change your notifications Tap Settings . Under “Alerts,” tap Notifications. To get notifications, turn on Get notifications. To stop all notifications, turn off Get notifications.
Likewise, how do I turn off Google Football notifications? Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings. Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
Also to know, how do I turn off Google feed?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired.
How do I turn on Google Sports notifications?
To access this setting, go to your Discover, then click on your account icon in the upper right hand corner, then click 'settings', then 'notifications'. You'll see a lot of options that you can turn on or off there - notifications for sports scores are one of those.