Asked by: Bernadeta Alytskyshopping couponing
How do I stop marketplace from news feed?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
- From facebook.com, click in the top right.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click Notifications in the left side menu.
- Click On Facebook.
- Scroll down to Marketplace and click Edit.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do I remove marketplace from news feed?
In the On Facebook section, hit the Edit button. Now scroll down to App Request and Activity and then hit Edit. Select Turn Off from the dropdown at the right hand side of the Market Place app.
Furthermore, how do I change my privacy settings on the marketplace? How to set the Facebook Marketplace Privacy
- Log in as an 'Administrator.
- Open the “Admin Panel” link.
- Get to the “Settings” link.
- From the menu, select the “Access Preferences” section,
- Next, check the “Allow only registered users to see all the listing and also users profiles (make Marketplace private)” box.
Similarly, it is asked, can you post to marketplace without friends seeing?
Products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace. Products are not automatically published in a person's News Feed, and a person's friends will not be notified about the product unless the seller chooses to share it with them.
How do I get rid of Marketplace Ads?
To delete your Marketplace listing:
- From facebook.com, click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click Selling in the top left menu.
- Find the item you want to delete, click Manage and select Delete Item.