- Open your Facebook app, tap 'menu' and tap into theFacebook settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list, under 'AdvancedNotification Settings' you should see an option to uncheck'Ongoing notifications'
- Uncheck and that should stop the ongoingnotifications.
Regarding this, how do I turn off Facebook ad notifications?
You can't turn off notifications entirely, but you canchoose what you're notified about and how you're notified.
To choose what you get notifications about:
- Click at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Notifications on the left.
- Click to adjust how you get notifications and what you getnotified about.
One may also ask, how do I turn off Facebook boost notifications?
Your boost will stop. To resume yourboost, tap Resume.
To stop boosting a Page post:
- Go to your Page and tap Promote.
- Tap Manage Promotions.
- Tap Add Budget next to the post you'd like to pause.
- Tap the toggle button next to Status and then tap Pause.
To change your notification settings for a Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Notifications in the left column.
- Edit your notification settings.