Asked by: Chrissy Miliatechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I sync Google Keep notes with Gmail?
Also to know is, how do I sync Google Keep with Gmail?
Turn Android sync settings on
- On your Android phone or tablet, tap Settings .
- Tap Accounts Google .
- Select the Google Account the note has been shared with.
- On the "Sync" screen, find and turn on Keep.
Just so, how do I use Google keep notes?
How to Use Google Keep: Getting Started Guide
- To get started:
- Download the app from the Google Play store on your Androidsmartphone, or visit your drive.google.com/keep.
- Create a note in the Android app.
- Title your note.
- Color your note by tapping the artists paint palette icon onthe top right.
- Share your notes.
- Save links to read later.
Syncing: Automatic Across AllDevices Google Keep data syncs to the cloud through aninternet connection. Keep is still available offline, butany new notes, or edits to existing notes will not be synceduntil you are connected to the internet.