Asked by: Jordi Milhaudbusiness and finance green solutions
How do I take a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge?
Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, where do people take pictures of Golden Gate Bridge?
Seven Places to Gaze at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fort Point National Historic Site. Situated beneath the towering Golden Gate Bridge, this Civil War-era brick fortress offers a unique perspective on the Bridge, and is the perfect backdrop for a selfie.
- Baker Beach.
- Fort Baker.
- Crissy Field.
- Battery East Vista.
- Lands End.
- Golden Gate Overlook.
Similarly, what can you do at the Golden Gate Bridge? Here are our favorite things to do on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture. Whether you're walking or biking to the bridge, start here.
- The Wave Organ.
- The Palace of Fine Arts.
- Crissy Field.
- Presidio Picnic.
- Andy Goldsworthy's Art.
- Fort Point.
Additionally, how do you get a good picture of the Golden Gate Bridge?
Crissy Field, Baker Beach and both look out points are the best places to take Golden Gate photos at night. If you have a great camera with an expert lens, you might also be able to get a good shot from far away at Coit Tower. Fort Point is not open at night, but you can get into the parking lot for photos.
How do you draw a Golden Gate Bridge?
Golden Gate Bridge Drawing
- Step 1: Draw a triangle with intersecting lines.
- Step 2: Draw two vertical poles.
- Step 3: Draw two similar but smaller poles.
- Step 4: Join the bigger poles with lines.
- Step 5: Form three diverging lines below.
- Step 6: Sketch curvy structures below the poles.
- Step 7: Form an undulating landscape in the background.