Asked by: Haiping Chantretechnology and computing smartphones
How do I transfer my AT&T data to another phone?
Last Updated: 20th May, 2020
- Confirm both phones are compatible with theAT&TMobile Transfer app.
- Connect your old phone and new phonetoyour Wi-Fi network.
- Download the AT&T Mobile Transfer app tobothyour old phone and your new phone fromyourdevice app store.
- Open up the AT&T Mobile Transfer app:
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I transfer data from one phone to another AT&T?
Get going with these easy steps:
- Connect your old phone and new phone to your Wi-Fi network.Thenopen up the AT&T Mobile Transfer app. On your old phone:"Fromthis phone" will pop up on the screen.
- Scan the code on your old phone with the code reader on yournewphone. This links both devices.
Also Know, how do you transfer photos from one phone to another? Note: To transfer photos between two devicesbothof them must have this application installed and running. Makesurethat both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. 1Open'Photo Transfer' app and touch the "SEND" button. 3SELECTthe photos/videos you want to transfer bytapping the"SELECT" button.
In this manner, how do I transfer my phone numbers?
- Call or text your current provider to request a mobile PACcode.A PAC code should be given to you immediately over the phoneorwithin two hours by text.
- Contact your new network and give them the PAC code.
- Check the SIM works in your phone and the new number hasportedacross.
How do I use NFC transfer?
To Send Other Files Through NFC
- Turn on NFC for both devices.
- Go to My Folders and open it.
- Search for the file you want to send, and open it.
- Bring both devices back to back (touching devices isadvised)and wait for NFC to connect.
- Once NFC is connected, the originating phone will havethe"Touch to Beam" option.