- Open a web browser and go to translate.google.com.Youdon't need a Google account to access it, because it's freetoall.
- On the right, choose the language you want to seethewebsite in.
- Click Translate.
Just so, how do I add Google translate to my website?
How to Install Google Translate's WebsiteTranslatorPlugin
- In a web browser, go to translate.google.com.
- At the bottom of the page, click Website Translator.
- On your first time visiting the Website Translator, you seeapage asking you to add your website.
- Type in the URL of your site.
- Choose the language your site is in, such as English.
- Click Next.
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Head to the webpage that you want to translate.
- Tap the share button at the bottom of the display.
- Tap the Microsoft Translator button. The extension willthentranslate the entire page for you.
Also know, how do I translate an entire web page?
When you come across a page written in a languageyoudon't understand, you can use Chrome to translatethepage.
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
Steps to do: Open 'Messages' app and composenewmessage, then go to more options andselect'translate'. Turn on translate and select thedesiredlanguage to be translate for 'me' and 'other person'.Now,you can see the translate option in the messagebox,which will translate your text messages tootherlanguages.