Asked by: Honorio Esquilastelevision childrens tv
How do I turn Google Play services back on?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2020
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “GooglePlay Services” app.
- Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop”button.
- Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I restore Google Play services?
Clear cache & data from Download Manager
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Download Manager.
- Open Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
Beside above, how do you force stop Google Play services? Go to Settings > Applications > All > GooglePlay Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm.Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out,please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators >Disable Android Device Manager.
Hereof, how do you fix Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped?
Here's How to Fix It
- Restart Your Device.
- Update the Play Store and Google Services.
- Change From Cellular Data to Wi-Fi (or Vice-Versa)
- Change the Time and Date.
- Clear Google Play Services Data (and Cache)
- Revert to an Older Version of Google Play Store.
- Remove Your Google Account.
- Install a Third-Party Copy of the Play Store.
How do I force Google Play Services to update?
Update Google Play Services
- From your phone's app settings menu, go to Apps (sometimescalled Apps & Notifications).
- Find Google Play Services under your list of all apps.
- If you have an option to Update or Install, tap to do so.
- From your phone's settings menu, go to the Apps section.
- Find Google Play Services under the list of all apps.