Asked by: Guilermo Ruiquitoevents and attractions cinemas and events
How do I turn off closed captioning on NFL Sunday Ticket on Apple TV?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2021
To turn off closed captions on Apple TV:
- While the video is playing, swipe down on your remote to seethe Info menu.
- Go to Subtitles > Off.
- Closed captions are now turned off.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I turn off closed captioning on NFL Sunday Ticket?
Press play/pause button twice and it gives you theoption to turn off closed captioning.
Subsequently, question is, how do I turn on closed captioning on Apple TV?
- From the main screen of your Apple TV, click Settings.
- Click General.
- Click Accessibility.
- Click Closed Captions + SDH.
- Press Select on your Apple Remote to turn on closed captionsand subtitles.
Moreover, how do you turn subtitles off on Netflix on Apple TV?
To enable or disable subtitles or alternate audio on yourApple TV:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- While your TV show or movie is playing, hold down the centerbutton on your Apple TV remote.
- Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.
How do I turn off closed captioning on my TV?
Scroll through the menu until you find a "closedcaption" setting, sometimes written as "CC." Click the"Enter" button on your remote control to modify the settings. Turnoff the television subtitles by selecting the"Off" option.