Asked by: Neftali Chukhmantsevfamily and relationships internet safety
How do I turn off content filtering level?
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get rid of content filtering level?
how to get rid of content-filtering level error
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the PlayStoreapp .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu SettingsParentalcontrols.
- Turn "Parental controls" Off.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I turn off content filtering in play store?
How to customize your content filtering settings
- Open up the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Pull out the menu from the left and open "Settings"
- Under "User controls" look for "Content filtering"
- Tap on it and you'll see the options shown in the imageuptop.
Content filtering works by matching stringsofcharacters. When the strings match, the content isnotallowed through. Content filters are often part ofInternetfirewalls. For example, it's common to filterwebsitescontaining pornographic materials or social-networkingsitesunrelated to work.