Asked by: Neftali Chukhmantsevfamily and relationships internet safety
How do I turn off content filtering level?
Last Updated: 11th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get rid of content filtering level?
how to get rid of content-filtering level error
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the PlayStoreapp .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu SettingsParentalcontrols.
- Turn "Parental controls" Off.
Similarly, what does content filtering level mean? "Content filter" is the AndroidMarket'smethod for restricting certain applications that mayprovide accessto "mature" content. You can disablecontentfiltering in the settings of the Market app on yourphone.-Michelle. 18.
Also to know, how do I turn off content filtering in play store?
How to customize your content filtering settings
- Open up the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Pull out the menu from the left and open "Settings"
- Under "User controls" look for "Content filtering"
- Tap on it and you'll see the options shown in the imageuptop.
How does content filtering work?
Content filtering works by matching stringsofcharacters. When the strings match, the content isnotallowed through. Content filters are often part ofInternetfirewalls. For example, it's common to filterwebsitescontaining pornographic materials or social-networkingsitesunrelated to work.