Asked by: Ezekiel Lunenburgervideo gaming adventure video games
How do I turn off interruptions on Android?
Last Updated: 24th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, what is Android interruption mode?
Interruptions is a very useful feature onAndroid. It allows you to restrict notifications such ascalls, messages and reminders. You can specify which events willbother you and which ones will be muted. This works forAndroid 7 Nougat, Android 6 Marshmallow as well asfor CyanogenMod 12 and 13.
Subsequently, question is, do Not Disturb automatically turns on Android? You can have Do Not Disturb mode turn onautomatically, based on an event or time, by setting somerules. Go to Settings > Sound & notification > Do notdisturb and tap Automatic rules. If you have a SamsungGalaxy phone, then it's Settings > Sounds and vibration >Do not disturb > Enable as scheduled.
Also, how do I stop my android from automatically turning on Do Not Disturb?
How to Fix Do Not Disturb That Keeps Turning On(Android)
- Check your settings. To do this, go to your Settings > Donot disturb.
- Turn off 'Set Time' function. Now, you'll see the Manual andSet Time function. Tap on Set Time to turn on/off your scheduleddo-not-disturb time.
How do I turn off interruption mode?
- Head on into your system Settings.
- In the Device section, tap on Sound & notification.
- Tap on Interruptions.
- Now you get to make some decisions.
- Automating the process is handled in the Downtime settings atthe bottom.
- Tap on Days to set your required silent days.