Asked by: Idelfonso Roggendorftechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I turn off Microsoft Net Framework?
Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I disable Microsoft Net Framework?
To uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework:
- Open Programs and Features from the Windows Control Panel (orAdd or Remove Programs for Windows XP).
- Uninstall everything that starts with "Microsoft .NET," doingnewest versions first.
- Download and install all of the following that pertain to yourversion of Windows:
Similarly, how do I disable NET Framework updates? How to disable update .NET 4.7 from Windows Update inServer 2016
- Back up the registry.
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and click the following subkey:
- After you select this subkey, point to **New **on the **Edit**menu, and then click Key.
- Type WU, and then press Enter.
Regarding this, how do I uninstall Microsoft .NET framework?
To uninstall .NET Framework4.5.x/4.6.x/4.7.x/4.8 from your computer, go to Control Panel,choose Programs and Features, choose View installed updates, selectUpdate for Microsoft Windows (KB2828152) and then chooseUninstall.
Do I need Microsoft .NET framework?
.NET Framework is a framework which isused to run .NET software that you install in your Windows,and these kinds of software cannot run without .NETFramework in your system. NET Framework can be easilyinstalled in Windows NT, 1998, 2000, Windows 7, 8 and WindowsServer of 2008 and 2012 too.