Asked by: Nasim Schlumbohmmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I turn off PhotoStream on my Mac?
How to turn off My Photo Stream
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID account.
- Select iCloud and then Photos.
- Turn off the toggle for My Photo Stream.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I turn on PhotoStream on my Mac?
See your photos in My Photo Stream
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. iOS 8 or later: Tap Photos >Albums > My Photo Stream.
- Mac. Go to Photos > Albums > My Photo Stream.
- Apple TV. Apple TV HD: After you sign in to iCloud, go toSettings > Accounts > iCloud and turn on My PhotoStream.
- Windows PC.
People also ask, why did my PhotoStream disappear?
As Apple says, once you turn on iCloud Photo Library onyour iOS device, My Photo Stream folder willdisappear and photos in it will be transferred to All PhotoFolder on your Photo app. And if you want to show My PhotoStream tab again, just go to Setting > iCloud > Photos todisable iCloud Photo Library.
iCloud Photo Library is similar to My PhotoStream in that it uploads photos to the cloud and syncsthem across all iOS devices. But the biggest differencebetween the two services is that iCloud Photo Librarykeeps a full-sized copy in the cloud and doesn't have aspecific maximum number of photos and videos.